Un problème, une question sur la partie PHP des graphiques

Modérateurs : jturlier, Météo Villarzel

jturlier
Administrateur du site

Re: Problem with comparasion.php

Message par jturlier » 11 déc. 2014, 14:53

Hi,
did you fix the start date ?
define ("PREMIER_JOUR", "11"); 'this is the first day of the first month of station operation : you cannot start at a date in the future and you cannot work with one day !
define ("PREMIER_MOIS", "12"); 'this is the first month of station operation
define ("PREMIERE_ANNEE", "2014");

Question : you use Graphweather for your graphics (I would recommend V3.015) why don't you use GW NOAA instead of WL ones, I don't remember if it was tested as nobody requested it and as I did not has test pattern.

Jean
Jean

Station :
VP2pro + anémomètre ultrasons et console Vue
Cumulus 1.9.4 + Cumulus2SQL + MySQL

Audio :
FR
PC :
W10 64bits migré
http://meteoserignan.ddns.net

Brett001

Message par Brett001 » 11 déc. 2014, 15:24

jturlier a écrit :Hi,
did you fix the start date ?
define ("PREMIER_JOUR", "11"); 'this is the first day of the first month of station operation : you cannot start at a date in the future and you cannot work with one day !
define ("PREMIER_MOIS", "12"); 'this is the first month of station operation
define ("PREMIERE_ANNEE", "2014");

Question : you use Graphweather for your graphics (I would recommend V3.015) why don't you use GW NOAA instead of WL ones, I don't remember if it was tested as nobody requested it and as I did not has test pattern.

Jean
Yes, of course. But not this is problem.
for your question: I tried both program. Not working neither. (php errors) By the way I don't like GraphWeather, very instable program, often crashed with runtime C++ error or without error messages.
Davis Vantage Pro2 + WeatherLink 6.0.3 + Weather Display 10.37R b81 + WDmySQL 10.7 + Windows 7/64 bit

jturlier
Administrateur du site

Message par jturlier » 11 déc. 2014, 20:44

Hi,
The runtime crashes in GW are mainly caused by parameter errors or out of sequences dates.
I do not agree when saying very unstable as hundreds of users do not complain and neither do I.

For the remaining part of this problem, you process as you whish, the point I'm sure of, is that it works with GW NOAA files as long as repertory structure is respected. You may put your constantes.inc file in your next post, I will have a look again.
I am sorry, but I do not have any time to invest in WL file debugging as long as a backup solution exists. I am in the developpement process of an alternative solution to NOAA files using MySQL or PostgreSQL Databases produced by stations2SQL, but DATA2SQL (minimaxi table not enough reliable).

rgds

Jean
Jean

Station :
VP2pro + anémomètre ultrasons et console Vue
Cumulus 1.9.4 + Cumulus2SQL + MySQL

Audio :
FR
PC :
W10 64bits migré
http://meteoserignan.ddns.net

Répondre